Sometimes you hit a site and you’re blown away. Here is one like that:
It’s like finding your home.
This thing exists for 10 years now.
And nobody hinted me to hit. Never heard about it. It feels like having missed some cultural and existential dimension in my life.
I feel so inspired by this. It also brings me very close to the purpose of this bog. See very first blog entry on
“Inspire others to dream”.
Or the “elevator rap”
There is a new conversation !
Or some of the 95 themes, just some examples here:
2) Markets consist of human beings, not demographic sectors.
14) Corporations do not speak in the same voice as these new networked conversations. To their intended online audiences, companies sound hollow, flat, literally inhuman.
29) Elvis said it best: "We can’t go on together with suspicious minds."
41) Companies make a religion of security, but this is largely a red herring. Most are protecting less against competitors than against their own market and workforce.
50) Today, the org chart is hyperlinked, not hierarchical. Respect for hands-on knowledge wins over respect for abstract authority.
78) You want us to pay? We want you to pay attention.
84) We know some people from your company. They’re pretty cool online. Do you have any more like that you’re hiding? Can they come out and play?
Who are those pretty cool people online that want to come out and play ?
90) Even at its worst, our newfound conversation is more interesting than most trade shows, more entertaining than any TV sitcom, and certainly more true-to-life than the corporate web sites we’ve been seeing.
95) We are waking up and linking to each other. We are watching. But we are not waiting.
Damn. And this is 10 years old. And i thought being quite up-to-date.
Who can help me getting up to speed on this interesting movement ?
That is what this is.