Posting by my boss Kosta Peric:
I’m just walking out of the Innovation team corner here at SWIFT.
Only one topic on everybody’s mind – Innotribe@Sibos – and the atmosphere is the same as just before a big race at an athletic event: I guess the best description is "electric"…
The event is – I’ll be candid – way bigger than what we thought some 3-4 months ago. Just look at the final agenda Peter has published a few days ago: business and technology, information sessions and interactive labs, debates and meetings. Incredible.
So the stage is set (or almost – as usual, just a couple of small things to be ironed out )
The key however is YOU – member of the financial community, SWIFT customer, partner, journalist – and how you can participate to this event. For you to start feeling comfortable, I thought I’d introduce the team who has put this together and who you will be able to meet and work with at Innotribe.
First of all, we have the Innotribe Leaders. There are 6 of them, two per theme:
– for the Cloud theme – Nick Davies (Lombard Risk Management) and Peter Hinssen (Across, London Business School).
– for the Mashup theme – Casper van Amelsvoort (Rabobank) and Mary Knox (Gartner)
– for the Crowd theme – Chris Skinner (Financial Services Club) and Tim Collins (Wells Fargo)
What is their role?
They are knowledgeable on the subject, they have experience of innovation management, they are recognised voices in their communities. They will be the leaders of the Innotribe Labs – the interactive workshops where you will be able to work with your fellow delegates to produce and/or refine new ideas.
Prior to Sibos, our Innotribe Leaders are animating innotribe.com, the innovation forum where ideas are already brewing and getting polished for discussion at Sibos. Look at the Innotribe Leaders as your coaches as you work on new ideas.
Second, our facilitator. Animating interactive workshops at big events like SIbos in such a way that people feel confortable and engaged – in other words where people have fun while working – is not to be taken lightly. We have asked Philippe Coulomb to help us with this. He works for Matter Solutions, and is part of the Value Web – a number of professionals in interactive workshop facilitation.
Third, our reporter – blogging, twittering and spreading news about Innotribe and what is happing will be the job of Jeroen Derynck, from a company called Thinking Ape (I’ll leave to him to tell the crowd the story about red monkeys ).
Finally, the SWIFT team:
– Mariela Atanassova – she is the master of the Innotribe floor, the place (in the exhibition area) where a number of Innotribe activities will happen.
– Peter Vander Auwera – he is in charge of the Innotribe agenda and he is also going to be working in the Cloud Lab.
– Matteo Rizzi – the engine behind collaborative innovation, he will also (of course) participate to the Crowd Lab.
– Kosta Peric – I’ll be your host at Innotribe@Sibos, and will also participate in the Mashup Lab.
Feel free to contact any of us, on innotribe.com or elsewhere – we want you to be fully informed and hope to see you at Innotribe@Sibos!
One last request – please let us know which Lab you would be interested in joining – head over to the event area (here) and click on the appropriate event (the "I’m Going" button). Thanks in advance – this information will also be useful for us to plan the number of lunches to be served in the Innotribe area.