In this fifth Innotribe Newsflash, we’ll highlight the Cloud debate. Please read on till the end, as we would like to collect your input to help the moderator prepare the debate.
During Innotribe @ Sibos, we have scheduled a number of Face to Face discussions (a more close to the audience type of debates). One of the Face to Face discussions is on "The economics of Cloud" on 15 Sep 2009 from 12:30 till 14:00 in the Innovation Dome (follow the signs for Sibos Labs).
This is a quite exceptional debate. For the very first time, we have been able to gather an impressive panel of all key players in cloud-space:
- Jeffrey Barr, Senior AWS Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Willy Chiu, Vice President of IBM Cloud Labs & High Performance On-Demand Solutions
- Russell Daniels, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, EDS, Hewlett Packard
- Nick Davies, Global CTO, Lombard Risk Management
- Amir Halfon, CTO Global Financial Services, SUN Microsystems
- Stephen Morse, Senior Director – Sales Engineering APAC, Salesforce.com
- Clare Porter, Senior Vice-President, Technology Solutions, SUNGARD
- Roland Slee, VP Banking & Capital Markets, Oracle Asia Pacific
- Neil Vernon, Senior Product Manager, Smartstream
- Stevan Vidich, Industry Technology Strategist, Worldwide Financial Services, Microsoft
- Joe Weinman, Strategy & Business Development VP, AT&T
This Face to Face discussion will be moderated by Peter Hinssen, Managing Director, A-Cross Technology and London Business School.
The discussion will be introduced by Joe Weinman, Strategy & Business Development VP, AT&T and facilitated by Philippe Coullomb, Facilitator, The Value Web.
Call for action:
Peter Hinssen, the moderator for this Cloud debate posted a blog to collect your input in advance of the debate. He is listing 5 questions for you to respond to and to give direction to the debate.
Please have a look at the 5 Cloud Questions, and let Peter Hinssen know your opinion, so he can structure his moderation in the best way possible to address your feedback.
This is a must-see debate. Very unique in the quality of the panel and in the discussion format we have prepared for you at Innotribe.
Please let us know if you plan to go by surfing to our events page, and let us know if you’re coming to this debate by clicking the "I’m Going" button.
Welcome to the Innotribe !