The Innotribe team is super thrilled having been selected as finalist for the HBR/McKinsey M-Prize Challenge on “Innovating Innovation”. The judges and the MIX editorial team poured over more than 140 contributions from innovators from around the world and from every kind of organization—looking for depth, boldness, originality, thoroughness, and the ability to inspire and instruct in equal measure.
This is a fantastic recognition of our work of the last 5 years, especially if you look at the high-caliber of the judges of this challenge, a real who’s who of leading management thinkers and progressive practitioners, including:
- Scott Anthony – Managing Director, Innosight Asia-Pacific; author, The Little Black Book of Innovation
- Tim Brown – CEO and President, IDEO
- Henry Chesbrough – Professor, UC Berkely; author, Open Innovation
- Jeff DeGraff – Professor, University of Michigan; author, Innovation You
- Gilberto Garcia – Chief Innovation Officer, CEMEX
- Gary Hamel – Co-founder of the MIX
- John Kao – Chairman of the Institute for Large Scale Innovation; author, Innovation Nation
- Jim Stikeleather – Chief Innovation Officer, Dell Services
Winners will receive significant recognition as management innovators on the MIX, Harvard Business Review and HBR.org, the McKinsey Quarterly and McKinseyQuarterly.com. Winners will also earn the chance to appear at future live events hosted by the MIX and its partners.
UPDATE 20 Feb 2013: we just learned that we did not win. Pity. But still proud to have made it to the last 24 finalists !
UPDATE > PRESS COVERAGE
- Bloomberg: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-28/the-people-who-practice-everyday-everywhere-innovation.html
- Harvard Business Review: http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/01/the_people_who_practice_everday_everywhere_innovation.html