The going so far is mainly sharing of posts, articles and sometimes experiences. And that sharing is great. Continue doing that.
But I would love to see 2015 becoming more actionable and more about DOING.
In these regular callings to our movement, I will invite you to actually DO something and I will seed some ideas that may get you inspired.
This Feb 2015 Calling is for Corporate Rebels out there who are Creatives / Artists / Creators: photographers, graphical artists, visual artists, video hackers, musicians, writers, poets, choreographers, coders, etc who can help us with:
- Creating a new Corporate Rebels United logo that could be used consistently on buttons, flags, t-shirts, social media, etc
- To create a set of consistent visual elements (picture, icons, typography, colours, etc) that we can use on our website and publications.
- To make a powerful teaser video on Corporate Rebels United that could go viral
- To create/compose the Corporate Rebels United song
- To make a RSA animation (or other, use your creativity) video of the Corporate Rebels United presentation at Enterprise 2.0 Summit, 10-12 Feb 2014, Paris. See also our events page.
- Any other crazy idea you may come up with
So roll up your sleeves and enlist as a CRU creative on the candidate form at the bottom of our helpers page.