Week-11 of Delicacies: This was a very rich week of great content. Extra hard to stay within the limit of max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About Tribes, Squads and Guilds: https://transitionconsciousness.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/dialogue-on-leadership-fritjof-capra-living-systems-leadership-and-agile-organisations/
- About Centennials: http://thefuturescompany.com/business-categories/generations-posts/centennials-2/
- About the mystique and earnestness of a secret society: https://medium.com/@timleberecht/the-beauty-of-things-that-don-t-scale-e14c91970abb
- John Maeda with KPCB Design in Tech Report 2015: http://www.kpcb.com/blog/design-in-tech-report-2015
- Why wearables can be harmful for your health: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/19/style/could-wearable-computers-be-as-harmful-as-cigarettes.html