Week-27 of Delicacies: Max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About understanding people based on their data trails: http://colinstrong.net/2015/07/03/crystalizing-our-thinking-about-the-data-economy/
- About Obama’s aggressive hiring of geeks: http://www.fastcompany.com/3046756/obama-and-his-geeks
- About Frederic Laloux’s teal management: http://www.strategy-business.com/article/00344?gko=10921
- About innovation theatre: http://relevents.com/steve-blank-are-you-having-impact-or-performing-innovation-theater/
- About human curation and pleasurable: http://www.mondaynote.com/2015/07/05/human-curation-is-back/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan