Week-28 of Delicacies: Max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About cities and their capability to innovate: http://rossdawsonblog.com/weblog/archives/2015/07/insights-into-the-levers-of-innovation-in-40-major-cities-globally.html
- About night visits by robots to musea: http://www.dezeen.com/2015/07/09/movie-the-workers-after-dark-tate-britain-fleet-of-robots-explore-galleries-at-night/
- About Zappos more important than Lending Club for banking: http://dailyfintech.com/2015/07/14/banking-is-a-service-business-so-study-zappos-more-than-lending-club/
- About the begin of the end of capitalism: http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jul/17/postcapitalism-end-of-capitalism-begun
- About Dave Gray’s Liminal Thinking: https://vimeo.com/133714453
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan