Week-31 of Delicacies: Max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About digital transformation: http://sloanreview.mit.edu/projects/strategy-drives-digital-transformation/
- About Millennial entrepreneurs and why they should scare you: http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/28/why-millennial-entrepreneurs-should-scare-you/
- About the delusion of the sharing economy: http://olivierblanchard.net/stop-calling-it-the-sharing-economy-that-isnt-what-it-is/
- About the mediocrity of the Internet media: http://www.vox.com/2015/8/6/9099357/internet-dead-end
- About trust, skills, kinship and brand attraction: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2015/08/04/the-four-forces-for-sociology/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan