Week-32 of Delicacies: Max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About Executive Engagement: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2015/08/13/executive-engagement/
- About lovable work and robots: http://thenewinquiry.com/blogs/marginal-utility/do-the-robot/
- About the nature of the firm: https://medium.com/the-wtf-economy/networks-and-the-nature-of-the-firm-28790b6afdcc
- About the importance of dissent: http://schoolofherring.com/2015/07/29/the-importance-of-dissent/
- About leadership in the age of immediacy: http://www.druckerforum.org/blog/?p=896
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan