Week-33 of Delicacies: Max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About platforms: https://medium.com/@EskoKilpi/yes-platforms-are-the-most-modern-iteration-of-the-firm-but-the-impact-of-the-internet-does-not-437b717f1acc
- About the history of the corporation: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2011/06/08/a-brief-history-of-the-corporation-1600-to-2100/
- About the illusions of the digital economy: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/23/magazine/the-creative-apocalypse-that-wasnt.html
- About Short-Termism: http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2015/08/20/is-short-termism-a-myth/
- About the efficiency paradox : http://www.digitaltonto.com/2015/the-efficiency-paradox/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan