Week-35 of Delicacies: Max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About NOT being your story: http://aeon.co/magazine/philosophy/the-dangerous-idea-that-life-is-a-story/
- About spatial navigation – paths, edges, nodes, landmarks, and districts: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2015/09/03/cartographic-compression/
- About digital transformation and work cultures: https://hbr.org/2015/08/the-company-cultures-that-help-or-hinder-digital-transformation
- About economists’ group thinking and the financial crisis: http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/economists-tribal-thinking/403075/
- About the power of online monopolies: http://buytaert.net/digital-distributors-the-supermarkets-of-the-web
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan