Week-36 of Delicacies: Max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- Lessons in sensemaking: https://medium.com/@EskoKilpi/birds-pigs-and-human-beings-501da9c3fa0c
- About holacracy not being equal to flat organizations: https://blog.holacracy.org/holacracy-vs-hierarchy-vs-flat-orgs-d1545d5dffa7?gi=c7afb23b937b
- About the difference between teams and team meetings: http://leandroherrero.com/a-team-is-not-a-meeting-the-best-team-is-the-one-that-does-not-need-to-meet-almost/
- About the end of GDP: http://www.newyorker.com/business/currency/the-end-of-g-d-p
- About payments becoming slipstream of messaging: https://theconversation.com/the-web-has-become-a-hall-of-mirrors-filled-only-with-reflections-of-our-data-46969
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan