Edition-41 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About the end of growth: http://livestream.com/internetsociety/platformcoop/videos/104571608
- About the language of AIs talking to AIs: http://blog.stephenwolfram.stfi.re/2015/11/how-should-we-talk-to-ais/?sf=kdokjy
- About the surprising history of privacy: https://medium.com/the-ferenstein-wire/the-birth-and-death-of-privacy-3-000-years-of-history-in-50-images-614c26059e#.picem0rgz
- About platform lessons from Staples: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobmorgan/2015/11/16/why-every-company-needs-to-be-a-platform-company/
- About radical candor in feedback: http://firstround.com/review/radical-candor-the-surprising-secret-to-being-a-good-boss/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan