Edition-42 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About building authentic team trust: https://medium.com/training-the-mind-to-see-new-horizons/seeing-as-a-means-for-organizational-growth-4ba5319fd33f#.90lzscdcx
- About the limits of logic: https://medium.com/@EskoKilpi/art-and-artificial-intelligence-b13daa57435#.22ien546e
- About the “Innovation Theatre” of hackatons: http://www.fastcompany.com/3054023/hit-the-ground-running/why-hackathons-are-bad-for-innovation
- About the API lifecycle and subway map: http://apievangelist.com/2015/11/29/the-api-lifecycle-my-talk-from-defrag-and-apistrat/
- About the new laws of explosive networks: https://www.quantamagazine.org/20150714-explosive-percolation-networks/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan