Edition-44 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About the death of bank products: https://medium.com/@brettking/the-death-of-bank-products-has-been-greatly-under-exaggerated-153cdb21a5d4#.mc7vrejkw
- About the future of digital nomads in the next 20 years: https://levels.io/future-of-digital-nomads/
- About the need for corporate rebels: https://medium.com/@sgblank/blank-s-rule-to-predict-the-future-1-3-of-you-need-to-be-crazy-b4b9bb3a9915#.hbjyowqr0
- About the shrinking org chart: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2015/05/28/the-amazing-shrinking-org-chart/
- About all the trends for 2016: https://medium.com/@mtrends/shift-2020-brain-food-13-tech-trends-2016-6ba602041330#.z51ygu21t
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan