Edition-45 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About Brian Eno’s view on culture: https://howwegettonext.com/in-conversation-with-brian-eno-443d702e261#.6jgkhxqav
- About the myths of AI: http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/12/demystifying-artificial-intelligence-no-the-singularity-is-not-just-around-the-corner/
- About activating social fields: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/otto-scharmer/mitx-ulab-education-as-ac_b_8863806.html
- About China’s obedience gamification: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-has-made-obedience-to-the-state-a-game-a6783841.html
- About Magritte’s deep insights & quotes (PDF): http://www.fine-arts-museum.be/uploads/pages/files/booklet_citations_onlineversion1_2.pdf
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan