Edition-47 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy and Happy New Year!
- About the conflicts at work in 2016: https://medium.com/the-future-of-work-is-flox/work-isn-t-working-b7b87b3b1655#.96gih0p2b
- About knowledge streams: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/education-answer-part-1-heather-mcgowan?trk=prof-post
- About the re-establishment of ambiguity: https://medium.com/@rushkoff/how-the-digital-media-environment-enforces-boundaries-eaf0e3555942#.m6bmhovsz
- About over-investment in low technologies: https://medium.com/bad-words/the-wrecknology-boom-472c1be52d9#.gstj51npl
- About beautiful businesses: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/7-suggestions-those-who-want-create-beautiful-tim-leberecht?trk=prof-post
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan