Edition-49 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About States of Mind and Multi-Finalities: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2016/01/28/productivity-for-precious-snowflakes/
- About not fixing the economy: http://www.shareable.net/blog/fork-the-economy
- About putting the person back in personalization: http://mashable.com/2016/01/30/internet-of-emotions/#tAD5QPpm8gqA
- About Europe’s new Data Ethics Advisory Group: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jan/30/europe-google-facebook-technology-ethics-eu-martin-schulz
- About Social Media being a trap: http://elpais.com/elpais/2016/01/19/inenglish/1453208692_424660.html
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan