Edition-51 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About IDEO joining a design collective: https://medium.com/ideo-stories/the-next-big-thing-in-design-513522543a6f#.mu77tkmi3
- About the fundamental problems with regulators and innovation (by Elon Musk): https://www.farnamstreetblog.com/2016/02/elon-musk-regulators/
- About the future of design interaction (great refresh): https://medium.com/@ChaseBuckleyUX/the-future-is-near-13-design-predictions-for-2017-654761f12c45#.xzef0365j
- About using physics to describe social phenomena: http://nautil.us/issue/33/attraction/describing-people-as-particles-isnt-always-a-bad-idea
- About creating a sense of purpose (not urgency): https://medium.com/@kimber_lockhart/don-t-create-a-sense-of-urgency-foster-a-sense-of-purpose-724e309ecdb0#.ewnnwfmh6
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan