Edition-52 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the backlash of the corporate “sharing economy” and the emerging “platform co-operatism”: http://bollier.org/blog/trebor-scholzs-new-report-platform-cooperativism
- About the disruptive platform effects of Amazon’s Alexa: https://500ish.com/alexa-5f7924bffcf3#.knxa5it0g
- About hacking theories of change: http://www.sjef.nu/theory-of-change-and-the-futures-cone/
- About prioritizing technological advances: http://buytaert.net/should-we-prioritize-technological-advances
- About optimizing around customer acquisition rather than equity returns: http://www.asymco.com/2016/02/16/priorities-in-a-time-of-plenty/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan