Edition-53 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About disruption patterns: http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2016/02/29/john-hagel-fresh-research-on-disruption/
- About perfect team dynamics: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/magazine/what-google-learned-from-its-quest-to-build-the-perfect-team.html
- About AI and the future of civilization: http://edge.org/conversation/stephen_wolfram-ai-the-future-of-civilization
- About growth being the enemy of prosperity: http://inthebooks.800ceoread.com/editors-choice/articles/throwing-rocks-at-the-google-bus-how-growth-became-the-enemy-of-prosperity
- About Craig Venter’s white-bearded avatar and personalized medicine: http://mosaicscience.com/story/craig-venter-genomics-personalised-medicine
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan