Edition-55 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the 2015 edition of The Cluetrain Manifesto: https://backchannel.com/internet-under-fire-gets-new-manifests-207a922b459e#.t55ldyvl7
- About CreativeAI and democratization of creativity: https://medium.com/@ArtificialExperience/creativeai-9d4b2346faf3#.489car4mt
- About the inevitability of going corporate: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2016/03/17/go-corporate-or-go-home/
- About the democratization of surveillance: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-10/what-happens-when-the-surveillance-state-becomes-an-affordable-gadget
- About GE, the 124-year-old startup: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-17/how-ge-exorcised-the-ghost-of-jack-welch-to-become-a-124-year-old-startup
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan