Edition-56 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About “wicked problems” and deep transformation: https://medium.com/@nurturegirl/the-thick-of-it-44ee5a509a7d#.wncc2nnpn
- About An Ethical Framework for Technological Experiments: http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/Danaher20160319
- About predictive vs. exploratory models of behavior change: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2016/03/24/the-holy-grail-of-self-improvement/
- About Google hedonics and paradise engineering: http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/emilsson20160326
- About management fads like Holacracy causing great companies to bleed out: https://medium.futureofwork.is/the-fatal-gap-between-organizational-theory-and-organizational-practice-ccaea23d0815#.7yt5z0m55
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan