Edition-57 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About one of the best FinTech reports by Citi (direct link to PDF) https://ir.citi.com/SEBhgbdvxes95HWZMmFbjGiU%2FydQ9kbvEbHIruHR%2Fle%2F2Wza4cRvOQUNX8GBWVsV
- About the rebellion of Hedi Slimane being refined, polished, perfected: https://hbr.org/2016/04/hedi-slimane-the-steve-jobs-of-fashion
- About the dark side of digital finance: On financial machines, financial robots & financial AI: http://suitpossum.blogspot.be/2016/03/digital-banking-dark-side.html
- About how tech firms now run western politics: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/27/tech-firms-run-western-politics-evgeny-morozov
- About Tribes, Flocks, and Single Servings — The Evolution of Digital Behavior: https://medium.com/@rahafharfoush/tribes-flocks-and-single-servings-the-evolution-of-digital-behavior-6db8e1d5ef8f#.ul3oei7lo
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan