Edition-59 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the participatory nature of network leadership: https://medium.com/@EskoKilpi/networks-and-leadership-d8400046eae6#.ylmbl379i
- About Neoliberalism as the root cause of all our problems: http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/15/neoliberalism-ideology-problem-george-monbiot
- About Steelcase’s massive report on employee (dis)engagement: http://info.steelcase.com/global-employee-engagement-workplace-report#introduction
- About public surveillance with private technologies: https://theintercept.com/2016/04/14/in-undisclosed-cia-investments-social-media-mining-looms-large/
- About higher skills, like empathy, courage, and wisdom: http://www.fastcoexist.com/3058763/the-biggest-problem-in-the-world-is-our-ability-to-convince-ourselves-there-are-no-problems
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan