Edition-60 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About Stephen Wolfram’s life and deep insights: http://blog.stephenwolfram.com/2016/04/my-life-in-technology-as-told-at-the-computer-history-museum/
- About machines talking to machines and people and social connectivity: https://medium.com/swlh/emergent-layers-chapter-4-some-speculation-about-the-future-7964d89dc1c3#.rflonrhd1
- About Magic Leap (long read by Kevin Kelley): http://www.wired.com/2016/04/magic-leap-vr/
- About Company vs. Community: http://leandroherrero.com/company-vs-community-digging-the-roots-of-words-for-a-possible-reunion/
- About Algorithms and Humarithms: http://www.futuristgerd.com/2016/04/21/the-future-of-hr-my-presentations-at-hrexpo-brussels/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan