Edition-61 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the hype of venture capital: https://medium.com/@pullnews/introducing-global-beta-ventures-ad49dd7bebd0#.a26z3bd23
- About reinventing accounting vs. putting blockchain on top of the existing: http://joi.ito.com/weblog/2016/04/26/reinventing-boo.html
- About open, flexible and altruistic banking: http://www.adendavies.com/just-another-brick-in-the-walled-garden/
- About dual innovation strategies: http://timkastelle.org/blog/2016/04/the-case-for-dual-innovation/
- About unifying marketing and communications: https://dionhinchcliffe.com/2016/04/24/restructuring-the-c-suite-for-digital-business-the-future-of-the-cmo-cco-cio-and-cdo/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan