Edition-64 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About AI never reaching being: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/deepak-chopra/artificial-intelligence-human_b_10240122.html?utm_hp_ref=world
- About Mary Meeker’s annual state of the union: http://www.recode.net/2016/6/1/11826256/mary-meeker-2016-internet-trends-report
- About stories as biological organisms: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2016/06/02/the-theory-of-narrative-selection/
- About Ghandi’s seven social sins: http://www.openculture.com/2014/11/mahatma-gandhis-list-of-the-7-social-sins.html
- About creative bullshit as an industry: http://99u.com/articles/53863/the-creative-worlds-bullshit-industrial-complex
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan