Edition-66 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the stupidity paradox at work: http://www.afr.com/leadership/why-smart-people-buy-into-stupid-ideas-20160613-gpi56s
- About the letter or intent of smart contracts: http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-17/blockchain-company-s-smart-contracts-were-dumb
- About the architecture of understanding: http://www.slideshare.net/morville/the-architecture-of-understanding-63053293
- About Albert Wegner and the world after capital: http://avc.com/2016/06/video-of-the-week-albert-wenger-on-what-is-next/
- About Meta-Skills, Macro-Laws, and the Power of Constraints: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2016/06/16/meta-skills-macro-laws-and-the-power-of-constraints/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan