Edition-69 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the future of work in the post-industrial era (Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkgT3ylEBpU
- About Stephen Wolfram’s new book and idea makers: http://blog.stephenwolfram.com/2016/07/idea-makers-a-book-about-lives-and-ideas/
- About GHCQ’s Boiling Frogs paper on surviving technical and business disruption: https://digital.blogs.coop/2016/06/21/making-design-better-by-being-open/
- About the 6 accelerants of the AI boom: https://medium.com/the-exponential-digest/the-six-accelerants-of-the-ai-boom-903e5b5a0719#.e7z7umokv
- About the tensions in the sharing economy: https://medium.com/enspiral-tales/making-sense-of-the-emerging-economy-with-yochai-benkler-b54f749cee92#.e8idu6i5c
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan