Edition-70 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About slow and deep work (from 1999): http://twbta.com/3031
- About the code of ethics for human augmentation: http://www.kurzweilai.net/code-of-ethics-on-human-augmentation-the-three-laws
- About the relational view as a new conceptualization of work (Video by Esko Kilpi): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80BxJfylzpg
- About a Europe of cities and networks (not countries): https://blog.p2pfoundation.net/network-europe-21-proposal-europe-interconnected-transnational-republic-cities-regions/2016/07/14
- About the terrible truth of the gig-economy and mechanical turks: http://www.pewinternet.org/2016/07/11/research-in-the-crowdsourcing-age-a-case-study/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan