Edition-73 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About a super well done state of Artificial Intelligence: https://medium.com/ai-revolution/ai-revolution-101-8dce1d9cb62d#.wvowdaw46
- About the new divide in rich countries not being between left and right but between open and closed: http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21702748-new-divide-rich-countries-not-between-left-and-right-between-open-and
- About athletes increasingly taking the role of the meat in an algorithm sandwich: https://howwegettonext.com/at-play-on-the-field-of-ghosts-905b28acfe33#.bnaqaeuz5
- About playing to your strengths, or to your emotional limits: http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?e=951a16bd6f&id=490b7fd10e&u=78cbbb7f2882629a5157fa593
- About why (blockchain) innovation is harder for big companies than startups: http://startupmanagement.org/2016/08/01/why-blockchain-innovation-is-hard-for-big-companies-and-easier-for-startups/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan