Edition-75 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the tension between technology and humanism (my plug on Gerd Leonhard’s latest book: https://petervan.wordpress.com/2016/08/20/team-human/
- About Nicholas Taleb’s commencement address and his No-Nos: https://medium.com/@nntaled/commencement-address-american-university-in-beirut-2016-a5c6d57984b#.pccbaf23y
- About designing machines that think like humans not good enough anymore: http://thelongandshort.org/machines/beyond-human-intelligence
- About 2016 is just the beginning of a new age of wonders: https://medium.com/@cdixon/eleven-reasons-to-be-excited-about-the-future-of-technology-ef5f9b939cb2#.jiwj3hauc
- About the relevance of the concept of the muse in a 21st century: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/is-the-concept-of-the-muse-too-sexist-for-the-21st-century/
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan