Edition-76 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About doctrine and why the 2×2 management slides don’t cut it anymore: https://medium.com/wardleymaps/doctrine-8bb0015688e5#.1jmezw4hv
- About a something I would call crowd-ethics. Another way to define, regulate and reward Digital Ethics: https://medium.com/mit-media-lab/society-in-the-loop-54ffd71cd802#.j6tjpjszq
- About aesthetic homogeneity in spaces, homes, AirBnB’s and more. How Dataism makes everything look the same: http://www.theverge.com/2016/8/3/12325104/airbnb-aesthetic-global-minimalism-startup-gentrification
- About the World Wide Cage: Technology promised to set us free. Instead it has trained us to withdraw from the world into distraction and dependency: https://aeon.co/essays/the-internet-as-an-engine-of-liberation-is-an-innocent-fraud
- Absolutely superb collection of essays and thinking on the future of work. By Esko Kilpi. Link to PDF: http://www.sitra.fi/julkaisut/Selvityksi%C3%A4-sarja/Selvityksia114.pdf
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan