Edition-79 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About technologically enabled persistent crowds impacting society: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2016/09/15/crowds-and-technology/
- About algorithms shaping choice not just for consumers but for businesses: https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/the-great-question-of-the-21st-century-whose-black-box-do-you-trust
- About designing to protect the control rights of individuals: https://medium.com/@jprangaswami/laying-waste-our-powers-7666275268a0#.8w5ve4o2u
- About the rise of the corporate colossus threatening both competition and the legitimacy of business: http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21707210-rise-corporate-colossus-threatens-both-competition-and-legitimacy-business
- About no-in-the-skin policy making intellectuals and journalism: https://medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577?curator=MediaREDEF#.e7k8b7bvu
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan