Edition-81 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the value of being connected isn’t in being networked. It’s having an opinion and taking action toward an outcome: https://hackernoon.com/the-hive-is-the-new-network-260b432a6720?gi=f2be09a5d029
- About morality for software to stop the exploitation of people’s psychological vulnerabilities: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/11/the-binge-breaker/501122/?utm_source=feed
- About the largest surveillance program in human history. This documentary reveals how it impacts our lives: http://ispydoc.com/
- About non-technology: everything interesting in life- everything that makes life worth living- happens between the binary: http://nodepression.com/article/music-confounds-machines
- About accumulating weirdness and manufactured normalcy: http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?e=951a16bd6f&id=d3959f65c4&u=78cbbb7f2882629a5157fa593
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan