Edition-85 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About maps not being the territory, also in business: https://medium.com/swlh/the-map-is-not-the-territory-c83505be942f#.emkzg1sdn
- About humans, machine and work, a talk by Moshe Y. Vardi (VIDEO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=T_u2e4Av9JE
- About the role of art in creating global consciousness: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/arts/design/in-the-art-world-globalisms-new-spin.html
- About ethics in code and much more: http://continuations.com/post/152552941445/future-of-code-talk
- About a book writing swarm, but about corporate narratives, really: https://medium.com/@annbadillo/the-book-swarm-or-how-to-write-a-book-in-two-days-3e2edf31795b#.aq3ptigit
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan