Edition-87 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About an ambitious provocation by Douglas Rushkoff to take Trump at his word, and seeing him as context, not content (15 min provocation and 45min discussion on video): https://livestream.com/internetsociety/platformcoop2016/videos/141640376
- About a new breed of citizen leaders who can bring societies together and help us navigate the challenges that lie ahead: https://medium.com/@better_ventures/introducing-the-api-of-we-a09d2a0f48c9#.kv4enzjj5
- About a symbiosis between humanity and AI: http://www.theverge.com/a/verge-2021/humanity-and-ai-will-be-inseparable
- About the relevance of Bucky’s 1960 counterculture today: https://aeon.co/essays/why-the-high-tech-ideas-of-bucky-fuller-are-back-in-vogue
- About the past, present, future of Corporate Social Responsibility: https://medium.learningbyshipping.com/a-new-corporate-responsibility-539a7e06f879?gi=d816ce374b9f
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan