Edition-88 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the fundamental new capability – to read images: http://ben-evans.com/benedictevans/2016/11/20/ku6omictaredoge4cao9cytspbz4jt
- About change agents and 21st century leadership by leading with our humanity: https://medium.com/@ayeletb/create-purposeful-experiences-the-key-to-21st-century-leadership-and-organizations-87d09e2513e2#.sqezyzagj
- About a framework for thinking about ethics in AI: https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/the-ethics-of-artificial-intelligence
- About people-centered economies vs. task-centered economies: https://medium.com/@davidnordfors/i-thou-economics-for-a-people-centered-economy-a0d486e4a458#.pcii9ayt0
- About Onlyness: what only you can see, do, and share: http://www.3percentconf.com/blog/onlyness-nilofer-merchant#.WDqDiaIrL1I
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan