Edition-90 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About the sophistication of us being gamed by search, algorithms, fake news. MUST READ: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/04/google-democracy-truth-internet-search-facebook
- About sensual computing meshing the computer’s mastery of data with the human capacity for understanding: https://medium.com/ghvr/sensual-computing-2581e3961c1a#.1sskmkh2j
- About participatory online marketing anno 2017 (long but very good): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnfwckhZiLc
- About the Ericsson ConsumerLab research consumer trends for 2017: https://www.ericsson.com/networked-society/consumerlab/consumer-insights/reports/10-hot-consumer-trends-2017
- About Clay Shirky’s Google talk about “Little Rice”, his latest book on hyperinnovation in China: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6K1l3sfm8
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan