Edition-63 of Delicacies: as usual, max 5 articles that i found interesting and worth re-reading. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy! Much more of this in my weekly Revue summary. Subscribe at bottom of this post.
- About disruption not being a strategy: http://reactionwheel.net/2016/05/disruption-is-not-a-strategy.html
- About the DAO: crowd-founding and crowd-control: http://techcrunch.com/2016/05/16/the-tao-of-the-dao-or-how-the-autonomous-corporation-is-already-here/
- About implanting a pay-chip in your hand: https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/yes-we-scan?utm_term=.cn605BeGy#.qaMJbPnxk
- About the central question whether human beings and/or their civilization improve: http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/Brin20160529#When:07:04:00Z
- About the trap of scalable efficiency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Pj9R-SgJUm4
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, I have created an extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. If you want more than 5 links, you can subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan